Friday, May 21, 2010

Creative work

Hello there,

Today's not really a real post. I've just been working on some little projects and wanted to show you the stuff I've made.
First of all, this is a little doll I made with a lot of difficulty. I've never sewn before so I needed a lot of help from my
dear mother, but I finished it eventually!
I'm quite proud of her!
I've also been making a big sketc
hbook filled with a lot of the stuff I created for my novel to help me write it. I don't want to just throw it all out so I've been putting all my drawings, maps, character profiles and notes into a big scrapbook. I still have quite a bit to do but I'm getting close to finishing it! Here are a couple of pages: Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. oh i do love this oodles..you are so much more dedicated to your ideas than i am...naughty kat letting boring old every day life get in the way of her brilliance tut tut

    ReplyDelete