Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy birthday to you!

Hi there folks.
Today is my little sisters 14th birthday (am I the only one to be in shock that a little sibling is not really little anymore? When did she get so much older!) I didn't see her before school but we showered her in presents and a homemade cheesecake by my older sister, which made her very happy. We spent most of yesterday scrapbooking her a little mini album of her favourite things (including Charlie McDonald, Skander Keenes, and Jason Mraz) with plenty of buttons and ribbons added on for general attractiveness. She loved it. She also got the full collection of the show Extras, which, if you haven't seen some of it already, is quite hilarious. Favourites have to be the Orlando Bloom episode and the Daniel Radcliffe episode. If you haven't seen them, youtube them, they are quite hilarious.
Another one of her presents was that new wii game Just Dance which is an absolute laugh and terribly embarrassing to play but a lot of fun. Although it always manages to leave me yelling at the TV for not picking up my totally correct and stylish movements.
So happy birthday to my dear little sis!
On an unrelated note, I've been pondering the use of code names. To code or not to code, that is the question. It would be quite fun to assign some code names to my friends, so just for the sheer entertainment value...
Anyways, just a short post this time. Hope everyone's having a splendiferous day, and if you share a birthday with my sister as many people I'm sure do, Happy Birthday to you too! It's birthday wishes all around :)

1 comment:

  1. Em, I'm enjoying your blog. Keep it up.

    My personal opinion on code-names --> Meh. Just use first names? I'll get confused otherwise. hehe.

    ReplyDelete