Saturday, February 20, 2010

It's turkey lurkey time.

As requested by a specific someone whose code name is officially ice cream, here is my next post.

So I started back at YABC last night. It felt good to be back but I can tell already that it will be different. Changes are occuring, the group is getting bigger and unfortunantly the songs aren't great, although we're doing Spelling Bee which should be great fun. Funnily enough I'm also auditioning for Spelling Bee with PLOS productions, an amateur theatre group near my house, so fingers crossed I'll get in! But more on that later.
Aside from the changes, it was fantastic to see be with some friends again. Saw other half, polka, douser and dan which was great. Also got to sleep at preston's with manford whcih was great fun. And I recieved a lovely call from ice cream, spot, dan, and giggles which made me feel incredibly loved.
SO, that's quite a lot of codenames, right? Lets see if I can remember them all!
Other than that, YABC was actually quite beneficial. We had a great chat to one of the staff members whose leaving all about the business and really how INCREDIBLY difficult musical theatre is. But does it deter me? No. It scares me a bit, but it's a scary industry. But I love it too much to run away from it. I just hope I'm making the right choices.

I'm home now, just waiting for work to start at 3:30. Work has actually really picked up. I got offered two shifts with CPCA and I'm probably doing some English tuturing at my old school. So I'm starting to earn and save, but I'm still not sure if this money will go towards France. But wait - I haven't done a post about travelling yet have I? Well, I'd better make that the next one.


So long for now

No comments:

Post a Comment