Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ideas, Ideas, Ideas!

Hello there,

So I've been really trying to find ways to spice up this blog the past few days. I wanted to put something interesting on here other than my usual rants, something a little different.

This is what I came up with. A couple of simple questions (not very imaginative I know), but it's something different. Something to read and maybe learn something new about me. If you want to steal it for your own blog, do! Go ahead! Then we can all learn about our fellow bloggers.

So here you go:

1. The book I am reading at the moment is...
A book called Jezabel. I'm not too far into it at the moment so no judgements formed yet. Often I find that I read a really terrific book, and then the next book I read seems pretty damn awful. It has to compete and just can't live up to my high literary expectations set from the last book. That's why I always expect little from anything I read after Harry Potter.

2. The last film I saw at the cinema is...
Hmmm... I actually can't remember. Ok, now I do. It was Nanny McPhee. A bit sad? Not at all! Who doesn't enjoy a good kids movie every so often? I am seeing Toy Story 3 tomorrow which I've heard is absolutely amazing, and if that's not originally a kids movie I don't know what is.

3. The last CD I bought was...
I believe the last CD I bought was the soundtrack for the movie Coraline. It's the kind of music I can actually have on in the background while I write, and I don't try to sing a long too much. It's just got a really nice, playful/haunting kind of ring to it, and I really enjoy it.

4. The last time I had a good night out was...
Just the other night when I went to Eve with the girlies. It was a great night out, as it always is with those gals.

5. The car I drive is...
Boy does this question make me sad. I don't drive yet. *sigh* I got my L's late, and as my dad is driving me it's annoyingly difficult to organise some lessons. It'll happen one day! With my limited knowledge of cars, I have no preference really, although ever since I used to play Midtown Madness on PC I've wanted an Audi TT. Strange? Most certainly.

6. The best program on television at the moment is...
I had to think about this one a little bit. There's a lot of shows I love, and some of them are finished, so do they count? At the moment, I'd have to say 'How I Met Your Mother'. I love it. In terms of my all time faves? Definitely 'Pushing Daisies'. That show was amazing.

7. The newspapers I read are...
*awkward cough*. None. I don't read the paper. Shame on me. I do the puzzles in the sunday paper? Does that count?

8. My favourite building is...
A theatre. I'm not being overly specific, because every theatre is my favourite building. I could live in the theatre quite happily. They just have an atmosphere you can't find anywhere else.

9. My mobile ringtone is...
Just the good old guitar strum that the iphone provides me.

10. My favourite word is...
Sesquipedalian. Pureply because it's impressive to use in a sentance.

11. My dream sandwich would be filled with...
Avocado, chicken, capsicum, black olives, cucumber, carrot and lettuce. Yum.

12. My last holiday was to...
Sorrento for schoolies with the girls. It was an amazing holiday, filled with far too much Gossip Girl, sunburn, cooking, drunken jenga (the best kind), borrowed boats and picnics.

*alright, there's a pause in this blog. Good T.V has started and I don't want to miss it! The rest of the questions will be answered later!*

No comments:

Post a Comment