Monday, March 21, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge - Day #2

My Least Favourite Song

I am a big BIG disney fan. So when someone destroys a beautiful disney classic, boy do I get angry. And when I get angry... I rant on my blog - SO WATCH OUT!

Ashley Tisdale.
Kiss The Girl.
The Little Mermaid.

These three phrases should NEVER be used in a sentance, but unfortunantly and much to my horror, they are. Ashley Tisdale has outraged me with her pop-ified version of the Little Mermaid classic, Kiss the Girl. Far from the style of the Jamaican crab who should be singing this son, Ashley Tisdale sings the song like a pop princess which, in it's own genre is just fine, but when she is taking an old loved disney hummable tune sung by animated animals and sings, "Go on and kiss the guuuuuuurlah!" I just want to form an army of true disney fans to march to her house with pitchforks and flaming torches and say, "NO. Ashley Tisdale. NO."

Lets pray to god no one ever desecrates the magic that is disney ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment