Sunday, March 20, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge!


Yay for music! To show how much I can't live without music, I thought I'd do this 30 day song challenge and share some of the songs I love/hate. So here you go!


Day 1: Your favourite song.


Okay, please forgive my first answer being a no-answer, but I actually can't pin point a single song as being my favourite. My favourite changes pretty much every day, and I can't possibly list all the favourite songs I have ever had. Also, the thing about loving musicals is that I listen to the whole album, and generally go through a favourite musical stage more then a favourite song stage.

I can tell you the song that I have had stuck in my head so I at least name SOMETHING and that's 'Legally Blonde' from the musical Legally Blonde. It is such a beautiful song, but not only that, it is so heartfelt and sad, and when Emmette (is that how you spell his name?) joins in it gets even sadder. Do yourself a favour and listen to the Legally Blonde soundtrack if you haven't already. It sounds like it would be a terrible movie-musical conversion but it is actually fantastic, and you simply can't get enough of the music!

3 comments:

  1. love it!! the whole musical is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. Legally Blonde the musical = Amazing
    I love the song Omigod, and What You Want, and also "Legally Blonde" :)
    check out my blog at: livtodance.wordpress.com :)

    ReplyDelete