Saturday, August 7, 2010

Want #2

WANT # 2
I want Adventure.
I really do. I want to explore somewhere new, I want to travel and start new projects and perform in new exciting things. I want something amazingly incredibly exciting to happen, and I want to be challanged by it and I want to learn and develop from it and come out of it as a better person, having seen the world that little bit more.
So that's more than one want, granted, but they're sub-wants under the main adventure tagline.
Most people want some sort of adventure. At least I hope they do. Who doesn't like being adventurous once in a while?
When I was little, I used to have a best friend called Cybelle, and we were just a tad over-obsessed with Harry Potter, but we would make up these amazing adventures (as kids do) in which there was plenty of magic, and there's was always a bad guy and we always won, of course. As kids we live through adventures like that all the time, and that's what's so exciting about childhood. Even though it's only our imagination, it's compeltely real to us. We get a little bit disillusioned as we grow older, don't you think? It takes a lot more to thrill us. An adventure isn't the same as it used to be.
I want a childhood adventure again.

No comments:

Post a Comment